A Dedicated Public Servant
- Currently serves on Brookline's Select Board
- Works for BSC Group, Inc., a civil engineering and environmental consulting firm in their Transportation Practice.
- Formerly worked for the Massachusetts Department of Transportation where she oversaw fleet operations, Title VI programs, and worked on the successful implementation of the All Electronic Tolling project
- Holds a Masters in Public Administration from the Harvard Kennedy School
- Holds a Masters in Public Policy from George Mason University in Transportation Policy, Operations, & Logistics